Ice Cream Pie
This is an easy pie that only takes a little assembling. Good novice dessert.
1 chocolate graham cracker crust or 1 homemade chocolate pie crust
1 pint dulce de leche ice cream, softened
1 cup broken or crushed Dottie's Toffee pieces
3/4 cup hot fudge sauce
1 quart chocolate almond ice cream, softened
Whipped cream or whipped topping
1. Spread dulce de leche ice cream evenly in pie crust. Freeze until firm.
2. Spread fudge sauce over dulce de leche ice cream and cover with Dottie's Toffee pieces.
3. Top with chocolate almond ice cream, spreading to edges of pie. Freeze until firm.
4. Add whipped cream or topping, using pastry bag to make stars or however you wish to top pie.
5. Drizzle chocolate syrup and toffee pieces over the cream. Enjoy.